7th August 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in railway engineering college after passing 12th

I want to get the admission in railway engineering college after 10+2,please send me details

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Mechanical railway engineering after passing 12th with PCM?
  2. How to join Railway engineering college after passing 12th with 68%?
  3. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  4. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  5. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th with 70%?
  6. How to do railway engineering in mechanical after passing 12th class with PCM?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech college of engineering? I am a student of class 12th
  8. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  9. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks?
  10. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  11. In which college can I get admission after passing 12th with 50% from RKT College?
  12. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  13. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission for Engineering in Railway Institute?
  15. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?
  16. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  17. In which month the admission will start for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th?
  18. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%
19th June 2015, 11:40 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in railway engineering college after passing 12th

To get railway engineering college after your 12th you will have to crack SCRA examination.

SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentice and the SCRA examination is held twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission. The basic qualification required for appearing in this examination are as here under :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must be within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have done your senior secondary degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your main subjects with at least 60% aggregate in each subject from a recognized board.

The examination is held in two stages. First stage is the Written examination consisting of questions related to Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and bit of logical aptitude and the Second stage is called as Personality test which is an Interview type examination.

For more details regarding the same log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?