14th July 2011, 10:44 PM
ritunjai

How to get admission in PUSA easily without scoring high percentage?

i need admission in pusa next year bt i ddnt score high % to get admission easily .... so in order to get admission what should i do nw .....

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required for hotel management? What is the procedure to get admission in Pusa institution?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in HM from Pusa Delhi after passing NIOS 12th with minimum percentage?
  3. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  5. How much percentage must be maintained right from first semester to get admission in M.Sc easily?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?
  7. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma from PUSA?
  8. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  9. How to get admission in PUSA ITI and the date of sale of ITI Pusa form?
  10. Required Qualification to join Diploma in Electrical stream in CMJ University?
  11. Does IHM Pusa conduct its own entrance test? Where can I get the application form?
  12. Can I get admission form for HM Pusa after passing 12th with 50%?
  13. How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in science stream easily? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I be eligible for bank PO interview after scoring high marks in IBPS CWE?
  15. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic after passing 10th? Where will I get the form?
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College? -- [New]
  17. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to take admission in Pusa Polytechnic?
30th October 2011, 11:22 AM
Deepti_2011

Default Re: How to get admission in PUSA easily without scoring high percentage?

Dear Ritu, for applying all the exams at PUSA there is minimum requiremnt of percentage, if you have not even secured that then its a problem becuase you can not sit for entrance exam.
Now there are some courses which are not examination based. I will be happy to help you out with all the details but first i need the details that how much percentage you have got in which stream and what is the course you want to take admission in.
good luck
17th December 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in PUSA easily without scoring high percentage?

i want take admission in pussa cooleg..in civil engineer...how much rank i need to get this trade?
22nd March 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in pusa institute for a 3 year course of catering is it possible to get admission with 605
13th June 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b.sc agriculture with 75%(pcm)marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?