5th May 2013, 01:24 AM
neeti rajan

How to get admission in top engineering college after getting more than 85%?

how to get admission in top engineering colleges after getting more than 85%...?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the top/good colleges for Aerospace Engineering in India?
  2. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  3. Which are the top colleges for Aerospace in India?
  4. Procedure for admission in top most college in Aeronautical Engineering in Bangalore?
  5. Best degree colleges in Karnataka? What is the fees structure?
  6. When is the counseling for B.Pharmacy? I have scored 49999 rank
  7. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  8. Best course in Polytechnic that offers very good salary? -- [New]
  9. Which colleges to prefer after 12th for better placement? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in Evening engineering college for B.Tech after passing diploma engineering? Which are the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi NCR?
  11. What is the eligibility to get admission in top genetic engineering college in Tamilnadu
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in any top engineering college like IIT, NIT, MIT after scoring 74% marks in 12th?
  14. How can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 104 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for counseling after scoring 26036 in KIITEE?
  17. How to get admission in top engineering college after getting more than 85%?
  18. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 31000 rank?
5th May 2013, 08:04 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: How to get admission in top engineering college after getting more than 85%?

% doesn't matter much for engeeneering you should clear and get good rank in admission test like jee,bitsat, and other exams
5th May 2013, 01:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in top engineering college after getting more than 85%?

For getting admission into a top Engineering college you have to get a top rank in JEE.

JEE is Joint Entrance Exam for admission into IITs, NITs and other top Government Engineering colleges of India.

So if you have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths then you can apply for JEE and you must be very well prepared for it.

You will get only 3 consecutive attempts to succeed in JEE. So you must be very well prepared whenever you are applying for it.

JEE is having two stages- Mains and Advanced. You have to qualify in Mains to become eligible for JEE Advanced stage. The rank obtained by you after JEE Advance will decide whether you will get admission in a top college.

The entrance exam will test your skills in Physics, Chemistry and Maths. So you have to revise everything that you have studied in the 11th and 12th classes.

IITs and NITs are the top Engineering colleges of India and if you want quality education then you should aim for these colleges.

For more information visit http://www.jeemain.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?