20th October 2011, 10:29 PM
Mohandasmt

How to get Aeronautical Engineering Internship in India or Abroad?

Please let me know, how can I get an Aeronautical Engineering internship in India or abroad? I am BE graduate.

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  2. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  3. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  4. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  5. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  8. Which is more easier among study MS in Abroad and M.Tech in India?
  9. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  10. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. From where should I study M.Tech among India and Abroad after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  13. Should I do Internship being an Aeronautical student?
  14. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? -- [New]
  15. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch?
  16. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  17. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Way to go Abroad for 6 months internship?
5th January 2018, 08:11 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: How to get Aeronautical Engineering Internship in India or Abroad?

There will be eligibility criteria for students to get internship in companies. They are :
1. Good CGPA >6(exact CGPA required is depends on company).
2. No Bad remarks of behaviour and character- Which should be in no objection letter from college.
You have to apply through your college placement cell. If company accepts your request,Then you need to submit no objection letter from your college to the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?