21st February 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get a CBI job while in B.Tech EEE? What is the procedure for it?

sir iam final year b.tech eee how to go the cbi job plese tell me proceducer

22nd February 2012, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a CBI job while in B.Tech EEE? What is the procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, You are applicable for CBI exam because you are in Final year of B-TECH in EEE department.This exam is conducted by SSC .

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate have completed graduation from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you have citizenship of India.

For SSC exam you can visit to http://www.ssc.nic.in

More details about CBI , You can visit to http://www.cbi.eu/
24th February 2012, 12:35 AM
tanu47

Default Re: How to get a CBI job while in B.Tech EEE? What is the procedure for it?

This exam is conducted by SSC .Yes, You are applicable for CBI exam because you are in Final year of B-TECH in EEE department.
To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam.The candidate who have completed grad from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)
Age limit: 20 to 27 years
The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.
SSC exam, visit to http://www.ssc.nic.in
CBI, visit to http://www.cbi.eu/
26th February 2012, 10:50 PM
param pita

Friend,Yes, You are applicable for CBI exam because you are in Final year of B-TECH in EEE department.This exam is conducted by SSC .

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate have completed graduation from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

Also you have citizenship of India.

More details about CBI , You can visit to http://www.cbi.eu/
This exam is conducted by SSC .Yes, You are applicable for CBI exam because you are in Final year of B-TECH in EEE department.
To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam.The candidate who have completed grad from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)
Age limit: 20 to 27 years
SSC exam, visit to http://www.ssc.nic.in
24th March 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

sir im thirumal i m in studying my final year b.tech( chemical engg.) and am eagarly waiting to join in cbi and am i eligible and when will be cgpe exam and am i eligible to write the xam now....plz provide information
24th March 2012, 07:32 PM
thirandas007

sir im studying my b.tech final year in chemical engg. and im intrested to join in cbi and plzz provide info on it and am i eligible to write cgpe exam now and when will cpge xams conducted....
25th March 2012, 11:17 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can join C.B.I.

There are to ways to join C.B.I:-
> Civil Services Exam.
> Staff Selection Commission Exam

Civil Services Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.
Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream from recognized university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For OBC category:- 21-33 YEAR
For ST/SC category:- 21-37 year

Staff Selection Commission Conduct exam for C.B.I.
For this you have to pass graduation with any stream.

The age limit is 21-27 year.
For ST/SC candidate the age limit is 21-30 year.

GOOD LUCK!
26th April 2012, 10:51 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

This exam is conducted by SSC .for joining CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.you have completed graduation from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year. have completed graduation from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?