9th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get the degree certificate in 1 year?

i have appear degree first year but i want to degree certicate in one year

Related Questions:
  1. How to continue education after discontinuing after 5th standard?
  2. Can I get degree equivalent certificate in my 4th years? I want to write competitive examination which has degree as eligibility
  3. Will ICWA course a regular degree course or certificate course?
  4. Is RVD degree certificate going to be approved by Indian Embassy?
  5. Is it necessary to submit degree certificate to do CS executive
  6. Am I eligible for GATE after studying in M.CS course from Dr. Bra University?
  7. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  8. What should I do if I lost my B.Com duplicate certificate? How to get it back? -- [New]
  9. Is military certificate of 15 years job experience accepted as an equivalent to degree certificate by Kerela PSC?
  10. Can I do M.E. after MCA through correspondence?
  11. Benefits I can get if I have a NCC "C" Certificate for joining NDA?
  12. Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?
  13. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  14. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?
  15. Procedure of applying for certificate if yet not received after completing graduation?
  16. How long does it take to get B.Sc marksheet?
  17. How to get duplicate Bachelor Degree and Higher Secondary School Certificate ? I've completed them from I.C.S(U.S.A) and lost in Iraqi invasion and Gulf war.
  18. Scope after Doing MSc Medical Anatomy -- [Most Discussed]
12th March 2012, 01:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the degree certificate in 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have appear degree first year but i want to degree certicate in one year
A bachelors degree program offered by any University, in any discipline, is of a minimum of three year duration. In order to become a graduate and earn the degree, one must complete a minimum of three years program in any recognized university.

As per you question, you have just appeared in the first year of your bachelors degree program. So, until and unless you complete all the three years of the program and qualify each examination, you won't be entitled to get the degree, no matter which university you are pursuing the course from.
19th March 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join MBA. I have 10th-60%, Pre Degree-50%, 3 Year diploma-50% certificates. And 7 year professional experience. I had registered for degree but didn't compleat.
13th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i am studied 3 year bba course but 1 didnt write final year exam how could i get the certificate
14th July 2012, 07:25 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Sorry dear,
But no university will provide with such unexpected and illegal norms. If it does then you need to understand that, this university is not probably a UGC affiliated one or a recognized one. No university can do this against the stipulated rules. You are supposed to clear your course first with no backlogs. After you do so, normally every university takes 6 months to 1 year to process the certificate for a candidate. In no way you can get the certificate before that. But it definitely happens that after your education you appear for a job and that company or organization wants your course completion certificate. Then what you do is, you apply for what is called the PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE.

This certificate is specially provided for job application and other purpose and you need to pay around Rs. 100-200, depending on the institute to get this certificate. Do not worry this is absolutely legal and accepted by any company that you join for a job. This is not the original certificate but an equivalent to the original one to acknowledge your education. But this certificate is only issued after your course is completed and your final results are out.
15th October 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have not completed by one subject in degree & its now almost 8 years over, how to completed my degree now.
13th March 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Is der a way to get degree with a one year course after my 12th ,,
18th July 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed my three years of B.A. History Degree Course from Calicut University, but I have 12 papers with Grade E. Is it possible for me to get my Degree Certificate as I need the same very badly for my employment?
9th January 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I had completed my first year degree. Now after 6 years i want to continue the same course. Is It possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?