28th April 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after scoring 90% in 12th?

I got 90% in +2. Wha i have to take to get a good job? I like BCA very much.. Is it a good scoped course?

12th May 2014, 09:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after scoring 90% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 90% in +2. Wha i have to take to get a good job? I like BCA very much.. Is it a good scoped course?
Nice to see that you are interested to apply for Job after completing 12th standard. After completing 12th standard you may apply for Clerk/ junior Jobs in Government and Private sectors companies.

-The Applicant can Find Jobs in Banking Sectors in Position of Clerk and Junior Position .
-The Applicant can Find Jobs in Railway Sectors the Positions like, Loco pilot, ticket collector, etc..

I like BCA very much. Is it a good scoped course?

Yes you can. Now a days BCA having good scope in higher degree option as well as job prospectus. To apply for BCA course then you should complete Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university with mathematics as a main subject. You can get admission for BCA course based on the 12th standard board examination score.
14th May 2014, 01:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after scoring 90% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nice to see that you are interested to apply for Job after completing 12th standard. After completing 12th standard you may apply for Clerk/ junior Jobs in Government and Private sectors companies.

-The Applicant can Find Jobs in Banking Sectors in Position of Clerk and Junior Position .
-The Applicant can Find Jobs in Railway Sectors the Positions like, Loco pilot, ticket collector, etc..

I like BCA very much. Is it a good scoped course?

Yes you can. Now a days BCA having good scope in higher degree option as well as job prospectus. To apply for BCA course then you should complete Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university with mathematics as a main subject. You can get admission for BCA course based on the 12th standard board examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?