5th November 2011, 04:54 PM
ajayashi

How to get a good job with a good package after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

i am a B.Tech in electronics and communication.i wants a good job with good package.

25th January 2012, 01:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job with a good package after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication?

To get a good job with a nice pay pay package you have to opt for jobs either in the private sector or with government of India. Private companies pay well so you should face interview with top companies to get jobs with them. To get interview updates you can register with the online job consultancies and local job consultancies who provides the dates of interviews as per your eligibility. You can post your resume in the career portal of the company of your choice by visiting their official website, to get interview calls as per you experience and eligibility.
As for government jobs you have to appear for the written exams conducted by UPSC, SSC, State Level PSC, RRB, Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To know about exams and job vacancies follow the employment news and refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
One of the upcoming exam conducted by UPSC which might interest you is; Engineering Services Exam: 15.6.2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?