30th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Job available after B.TEch(Biotechnology? Companies in which I can get a better job?

i want a job after B.tech(biotechnology) kindly suggest me company in which i can get a better job of good package

6th July 2011, 08:42 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job available after B.TEch(Biotechnology? Companies in which I can get a better job with good package?

A bio-technologist may find jobs in various quarters. In India Students can mainly explore job options in the following fields:
1.Drug and pharmaceutical research
2.Public funded laboratories
3.Chemicals
4.Environment control
5.Waste management
6.Energy
7.Food processing &
8.Bio-processing industries

The government institutes and organisations, such as Department of Biotechnology(DBT), several agriculture, dairy and horticulture institutes offer employment to Biotechnology professionals.In private sector, there are tremendous job openings for biotechnologists that have their own R&D units.Some of the premier companies that offer Biotechnology professionals with handsome pay-package are:

Dabur,Ranbaxy,Hindustan Lever,Dr Reddy's Labs
6th July 2011, 09:19 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job available after B.TEch(Biotechnology? Companies in which I can get a better job with good package?

hi dear

biotechnology has vast opportunity now in days.

Globally, Indian biotech industry has emerged as the manufacturer of novel and

proprietary biotech products. The factors behind this success are specialized human

resource, internationally benchmarked infrastructure and national biotechnology

strategy.

With 208 biotech companies and 180 bio-suppliers, Indian biotech industry is worth US$

1.45 billion. Bio-partnering and co-developing technologies with American and Chinese

companies will increase the scope of R&D in India.

Emerging investment opportunities and increasing global visibility has forced Indian

biotech companies to develop business models, improve product commercialization and

make strong market position.

Infrastructure for R&D in protein engineering, molecular studies, immunological studies

and drug designing is also developing. There is lot of scope in biogenerics sector as

many biological drugs are going off-patent in coming years.

Regulatory framework in association with strong biomanufacturing skills will help in

getting approval for generic versions of biologicals e.g. GCSF, insulin, Hep B vaccine, etc.

GOOD LUCK........
6th July 2011, 09:21 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Some of the Jobs available after B.Tech(Bio-Technology):

Public funded laboratories
Chemicals
Environment control
Waste management
Energy
Food processing

For better packages,try in top companies like Ranbaxy,Cipla,Reddy,s Lab.
6th July 2011, 09:26 PM
digvijaygarg

Biocon
Ranbaxy
Coca cola
pepsi
Dr Reddy's
Package at beginning will be less but with experience it will increase
6th July 2011, 10:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,
after b.tec in biotechnology you can get job in company like
*Hindustan lever
*Alkeme
*Ranbaxy
& etc.........
for biotechnology student they can find job in various sources
*chemicals
*waste management
*energy
& bio processing industries etc..........

good luck....
6th July 2011, 10:42 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,
after b.tec in biotechnology you can get job in company like
*Hindustan lever
*Alkeme
*Ranbaxy
& etc.........
for biotechnology student they can find job in various sources
*chemicals
*waste management
*energy
& bio processing industries etc..........

good luck....
6th July 2011, 11:19 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Hello
After biotechnology you can enter into India`s best companies of pharmaceuticals sciences and research
you have ample of scopes in teaching if you complete you phd or masters in biotechnology
you can enter in the following companies
:
RANBAXY
DABUR
HINDUSTAN LEVER
CIPLA
TORRENT
BIOPROCESSING INDUSTRIES
7th July 2011, 02:01 AM
Uttam Nandi

Dear friend,
After doing B.Tech in Biotechnology, you have an option to join either a government organisation or join a private firm.
In government sector you can expect a starting salary of Rs. 9000 per month along with other government perks.
Whereas private sector pharmacentical companies offer salary ranging from Rs. 12000 to Rs. 20000.
If you choose to go abroad, you will earn much higher. USA is the top destination in this regard.
In india, if you are expecting job with good package, you can go for private firm. Bangalore is the top destination in india.
After gaining experience, you will be able to earn as much as Rs. 50,000 per month.
A lots of pharmacentical companies, agricultures oriented companies, food processing units offer jobs to the biotechnology graduates.
Below are some names of best companies:

ACTAVIS PHARMACENTICAL ALCON LABORATORIES PVT. LTD.
Bangalore, India

AURIGENE DISCOVERIES TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Bangalore, India

GENOTYPE TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
Bangalore, India

GREENEARTH BIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Bangalore, India

ADVINUS THERAPEUTIES PVT. LTD.
Pune, India

ABL BIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD.
Chennai, India

Hope this information will help you to get a job with good package
Best of luck
7th July 2011, 03:44 PM

hiiiiiii.........
Job available after B.TEch(Biotechnology)
software companies like-
-TCS
-INFOSYS
-HP
-EMPHASIS
-EXILANT
-MIND FIRE
Biotechnology comanies like-
-APPOLO PHARMACY
-RANBAXY
-DABAR
-CIPLA
-TORRENT
-AUASH HOSPITAL
best of luck.....
7th July 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

how to get into a college offering b.tech(biotechonology) is counsellng necessary?
7th July 2011, 09:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Bio- Technology is a new branch which has come up. The number of colleges which are giving out this degree is quite less. This is an advantage for the students who are passing out as the competition is very low. The numbers of job opening are huge and the companies are finding it difficult to find suitable candidates. There are a lot of companies like L&T, Cipla, Dabur, Hindustan Latex etc which take in bio-technology graduates.
20th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Should I prefer studying B.Tech.Biotechnology in NIT, Rourkela to any core branches in any state govt. colleges in orissa.
26th August 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i amit sharma i have done b.tech biotechnology,right now working in coca cola.i asking to u that What can I do in software industries. So how can you be? plz explain me.
29th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am b tech biotech studant i am good knowloge biotechnology doing to very hard workingh ple salect job one i am beter performance promice for you
30th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

where can i get best job after compleation of btec biotechnology
19th January 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have certification of any extra curriculum activity also apart from good cgpa for placement in best companies??
23rd January 2012, 07:00 AM
adlsm

there are several jobs in various quarters. In India Students can mainly explore job options in the following fields:
3.Chemicals
4.Environment control
5.Waste management
6.Energy
7.Food processing &
8.Bio-processing industries

GOOD LUCK
13th February 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

my self swati srivastava i have completed my Msc biotech and i am searching for job in pharma company,can u please guide me which company give offer to freshers.
5th August 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

m in the first year of b.tech in biotech.....all r saying dat it has no scope in india......plz suggest me its scope......i need help.....ple help....
13th February 2013, 07:02 PM
chinook

hello friend,

Job available after B.TEch(Biotechnology

1.Waste management
2.Drug and pharmaceutical research
3.Environment control
4.Bio-processing industries
5.Food processing
6.Chemicals
7.Public funded laboratories

thank you & all the best.................
15th February 2013, 10:18 PM
media1

Default Re: Job available after B.TEch(Biotechnology? Companies in which I can get a better job?

HAI,

These are Job available after B.TEch(Biotechnology-------------------

3.Chemicals
4.Environment control
5.Waste management
6.Energy
7.Food processing .

Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?