17th December 2011, 09:23 PM
sandeep dayakar

Can I get a good job in Navy after passing BSc final year with good percentage?

sir,
i am in my b.sc final year&getting good percentage & interested in any navy job can i get a good job in navy please kindly let me know information about it?
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  2. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a good job after passing MCA with 62.9%
  4. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  5. How to get a good job after completing B.E Degree? My final year percentage is 66%
  6. How to get a good job after passing B.Tech CSE final year?
  7. After doing BSc from CCS university how can I get a good job in government sector without passing exam?
  8. What are the job opportunities after passing CA final year
  9. Percentage needed to get a job after passing B.Tech?
  10. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  11. What I have to do to get a good Job being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  13. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  14. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  15. How to get a good job in Pune after passing BAMS with 62%?
  16. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  17. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  18. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
19th December 2011, 04:39 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job in Navy after passing BSc final year with good percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep dayakar View Post
sir,
i am in my b.sc final year&getting good percentage & interested in any navy job can i get a good job in navy please kindly let me know information about it?
thank you.
HI,
You can join Indian Navy after completing your graduation.
For this you have to qualify the the Combine Defence Services(C.D.S) exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S:-
> Pass graduation with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

GOOD LUCK!
19th December 2011, 07:24 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job in Navy after passing BSc final year with good percentage?

There are many examinations which you can go through to enter Naval Service.There are various branches in Indian Navy.You do not have a chance to try out in all branches but you can try out in only the branch mentioned below:-

Executive Stream
Graduate Special Entry Scheme :-Candidates(Men) having done their B.Sc (Physics & Maths) or BE belonging to the age group between 19-22 can apply for this course.

PC Logistics cadre :-Candidates(Men) between the age group of 19 and 1/2 to 25 can apply but out of all B.Sc degree's only B.Sc(IT) students can go through this entry.

SSC Hydroraphy :-Candidates(Men) between the age group of 19 and 1/2 to 25 having completed their BSc./MSc with Physics & Maths with Min 55 % marks can apply.

SSC -ATC:-Candidates(Men) between the age group of 19 and 1/2 to 25 having completed their 1'st Class Science Graduate with Physics /Maths/Electronics subjects are eligible to apply.

SSC Logistics Cadre:-Candidates(Men and Women) between the age group of 19 and 1/2 to 25 can apply but out of all B.Sc degree's only B.Sc(IT) students are eligible to go through this entry.

SSC Pilot:-The educational qualification required is that the candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 55 % marks from a recognized University/ Institution with Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.Men between the age group of 19-23 can apply for this course.

SSC Observer:-Both men and women between the age group of 19-23 can apply provided they must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 55 % marks from a recognized University/ Institution with Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.

SSC is a 14 year service and the date of notification is not specific.For most of the exams conducted by SSC, final year students are not eligible.Please go through the weekly journal "Employment News" and in newspapers like "The Hindu" where the notification's are released.For more details please go through the site
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/officer1.php
19th December 2011, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
thank you.
You are from B.Sc degree so you are eligible for Indian Navy exam.But you must have secure 60% marks in through out career.You can go through CDSE ,UES and NCC SPECIAL ENTRY .

FOR CDSE EXAM

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE CRITERIA

Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 Years

FOR UES EXAM

Those candidate are in Pre-final year or completed BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate are eligible UES exam.But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

NCC SPECIAL ENTRY

Those candidate have completed graduation are eligible NCC SPECIAL ENTRY exam.You must have NCC C certificate.

Your age should be in between 21 to 28 years.
19th December 2011, 12:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
thank you.
You are in final year B.Sc so you are eligible for Navy exam.But you must secure at least 60% in your through out career.

I have listed the exam details .Please follow the exam criteria.

CDS examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).

ELIGIBILITY FOR CDS EXAM: -

1. Pass graduation in any stream with minimum 50 % aggregate marks from a recognized institute / university.

2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years.

3. Physical Eligibility - A candidate should be physically and mentally fit.

a. Eye Sight = 6/6,
b. Height = 167 cms,
c. Weight: 50 Kg
d. Chest: 77 cm (Normal) / 82 cm (Expanding)

Those candidate are in Pre-final year or completed BE / B Tech degree course in the relevant streams of engineering as mentioned above and must have secured minimum of 60% marks in aggregate are eligible UES exam.

But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

Those candidate have completed graduation are eligible NCC SPECIAL ENTRY exam.You must have NCC C certificate.

Your age should be in between 21 to 28 years.
19th December 2011, 05:03 PM
rhl_paul

Can anyone elaborate on the last one SSC Observer post.When will the notifications come out???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?