1st March 2013, 11:04 AM
S.GK

How to get a good score in GATE? I am studying in final year ECE

i m studying be final year(ECE),i would like to do my ME in IIT so i want to get good score in gate2014 ..
so if this s a good decision that solidly prepare for gate next year and do my ME
or it s not
kindly suggest me about this sir?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges and courses available for me with GATE score of 25.33?
  2. How useful is GATE score? I am studying B.E EC
  3. How to do M.E in reputed universities? I am doing final year ECE department
  4. Where will I get a seat after scoring 8845 AIR in GATE and 422 GATE score?
  5. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to qualify for GATE while studying B.Tech 2nd year ECE
  7. How to work in government sector after studying final year ECE
  8. Solutions to last year GATE ECE papers? What rank is required to get into IITs?
  9. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  10. Which PSU are taking recruitment without GATE score? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  11. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard? -- [New]
  12. How to do final year project in any ECE core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying ECE final year
  13. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  14. How much should I score in B.Tech? I am pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE under JNTUA
  15. How to do final year project in any core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying final year ECE
  16. Eligibility for GATE for student of 3rd year B.Tech, 54% marks in 12th standard and from SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? Validity of GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in core company? I am studying final year B.E in ECE
15th June 2015, 09:46 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good score in GATE? I am studying in final year ECE

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering and the examination is conducted by the IIT every year for those candidate who want to pursue the M.tech course from IIT, NIT, or any other government colleges.

Since you are in the final year of B.tech you are eligible to apply for it. As the basic eligibility is candidate who are pursuing the 4th year/8th semester of the graduation are eligible for this. There is no limitation regarding the aggregate, discipline or number of attempts.

The examination is conducted online only and the question paper contains question of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, and generally from the stream upto 8th semester.

So to qualify in the examination with good marks it is must essential to have good knowledge of previous year papers. So keep revising the topic.

The examination are conducted in the month of February.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?