19th July 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing engineering in telecommunication stream

Hello sir,

I'm Rajatha TM,i completed my engineering in Telecommunication stream in the year 2013,i want to know about Government exams and jobs which im able to apply,please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
Rajatha TM

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Telecommunication?
  2. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  3. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Can I do Polytechnic after BCA?
  8. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering -- [New]
  9. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  10. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  11. How to get a job after passing B.E telecommunication engineering
  12. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  14. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  17. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
31st March 2016, 03:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing engineering in telecommunication stream

Being a bachelor of technology in telecommunication degree holder on the basis of your educational qualification you are eligible for applying for any government job except the job asking Biology ( or related subject ) in your graduation degree.

--> Some of the best government job options on the basis of your educational qualification are given below :-

* You have the options of becoming IAS, IPS, IES, etc. in the administrative field and for the same you will have to clear Civil Services examination or state public service commission examination.

* You have of becoming Senior Engineer or Junior Engineer in the Indian Railways and for the same you will have to RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination.

* You have the option of becoming defense officer ( lieutenant ) and for the same you will have to clear CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) entrance examination.

* You have the option of bank clerk and bank probationary officer in the banking field for which you have to clear IBPS or SBI entrance examination.

* There are much more options for you such as the option of lower divisional clerk, teacher in the government schools, and much more. For these options you are required to clear their respective entrance examination also.

Also for appearing in these entrance examination, apart from your educational qualification you are required to satisfy criteria like nationality, age limit and additional qualification if any.

So for further detailed information and updates regarding these examination you can refer to their respective official link.
18th September 2020, 01:45 PM
Ashwini Nimbane

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing engineering in telecommunication stream

The students who have completed their degree in Electronics and Telecommunication have more opportunity to work in government sectors like
BSNL
Bank clerk
Senior Engineer at Indian Railway
MPSC
UPSC
Opportunities will work for the students who will strive for the fulfillment of criteria. So I would recommend you to go through net searching you will find the previous question papers , information regarding the exams.
Thank you
Wish you all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?