16th May 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any government jobs if I am having less than 60% in 12th but more than 65% marks in B.Tech(ECE branch)?

I have less than 60% marks in 12th but more than 65% marks in b-tech frm ece branch .can i elligible for any govt jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any private or government jobs with 84% marks?
  2. Eligibility for Government jobs in Railways and other sectors after 12th with 57.*% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs with 47% marks in B.Com and 65% in MBA Marketing?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  6. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  7. Low percentage in 12th: How to get good Government Jobs and Prepare for Higher Studies?
  8. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?
  11. Am I eligible for getting any government job if my marks are less than 60% in graduation and school?
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  13. Do I have a chance for getting a government job if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  15. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  18. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
17th May 2011, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government jobs if I am having less than 60% in 12th but more than 65% marks in B.Tech(ECE branch)?

If you are looking for a job in SBI then you will not be eligible for the same as they want only those candidates who have a score above 60% in 12th standard. You will however be eligible for most other bank jobs. Other than that you are eligible to take the PSC and the UPSC test. Since you are B.Tech you can take the Engineering Service exam. Also options like joining DRDO, VLSC etc are also available.
17th May 2011, 06:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any government jobs if I am having less than 60% in 12th but more than 65% marks in B.Tech(ECE branch)?

Hello friend,
Union Public Service Commission and Staff Selection Commission conducts various examination for graduates. The examinations are conducted for recruitment of candidates in different government departments. Being an Engineering graduate, you may write Engineering Service Examination conducted by UPSC. To be eligible for the exam, you must be within the age limit of 21-30 years. candidates belonging to SC/St category are eligible upto 35 years and candidates belonging to OBC category are eligible upto 33 years.
Apart from this, you may also write Combined Defense Service Exam, to get into Defense service.
While talking about departments other than engineering, you may appear for civil service examination, conducted for recruitment of IPS and IAS officers.
For other government jobs, you must refer to "Employment News" and other leading newspapers of India.
For more information regarding UPSC and SSC examination, refer to their official website.
1st June 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

it is possible if i am 32 years old diploma elecrical engineer and i want government job
24th June 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

In jun 2011 I will be passed Btech (CSE) high school 52.67%and intermediate 55.2% Btech more than 60%.
Will I eligible Govt. job?
15th July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in B.Tech EC to get a Government Job
19th July 2011, 04:19 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have less than 60% marks in 12th but more than 65% marks in b-tech frm ece branch .can i elligible for any govt jobs?
dear friend,
you are eligible to apply for the various jobs conducted by upsc. the eligibility qualification required to give the exams of ies, ias, is that the student must have done graduation in any field with at least 60% marks. there is no restriction on 12th class marks for these exams.
but you are not eligible for giving government bank exams because a student must have at least 60% marks in 12th class to apply for these exams.
4th December 2011, 10:46 PM
honeyandmoney

The examinations are conducted for recruitment of candidates in different government departments. Being an Engineering graduate, you may write Engineering Service Examination conducted by UPSC. To be eligible for the exam, you must be within the age limit of 21-30 years. candidates belonging to SC/St category are eligible upto 35 years and candidates belonging to OBC category are eligible upto 33 years.
Apart from this, you may also write Combined Defense Service Exam, to get into Defense service.
While talking about departments other than engineering, you may appear for civil service examination, conducted for recruitment of IPS and IAS officers.
For other government jobs, you must refer to "Employment News" and other leading newspapers of India.
For more information regarding UPSC and SSC examination, refer to their official website.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?