15th August 2012, 07:38 PM
kirti abbi

How to get a government job after passing IBPS exam? I have done MBA in finance

respected sir,
I have done mba in finance. I was trying for govt job but aftr passing dh ibps exam m nt able to see dh desired results nd in dis i ve wasted ma 1 nd half year...m live in jalandhar nd ma parents not allow to go outside for job..so i want job in jal can u tell me where have to apply or what ve to do..
Thanks alot..

21st June 2013, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing IBPS exam? I have done MBA in finance

sir, i have completed my MBA and my age is 28 years , i want to appear for bank exams ,can u tell me the age limit ?
i have 55% in graduation(B.Sc) & 70% in post graduation (MBA finance)...
24th July 2013, 03:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing IBPS exam? I have done MBA in finance

You need to score a certain percentage of marks in IBPS exam to win the same. Thorough exam preparation is required to clear the test. You can also try for Management Trainee profiles in firms like HLL, HAL, and CIL. Finance Officer, Finance Manger, etc are some other profiles suitable for you. Private firms like Wipro, HCL, and Dell also recruits MBA graduates. Applications can be submitted through the web site of the concerned organization.
13th December 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

why you want do a bank po job after doing Mba i finance? Is it a possible question in ibps po interview ,& how to answer it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?