17th March 2012, 07:58 PM
sirsatamol

What is the next process after passing IBPS entrance exam?

Hi, I am pass out IBPS exam. I do't know what is next proceess? Plz guide me

26th March 2012, 04:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next process after passing IBPS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsatamol View Post
Hi, I am pass out IBPS exam. I do't know what is next proceess? Plz guide me
Once you have qualified the Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, all you need to do is to wait for the participating banks to publish notification for recruitment of the particular post you have qualified the examination for.
As soon as the notification is published by any of the 19 participating banks, you will have to apply for it and submit your Common Entrance Examination score along with other necessary details.
After completion of the application procedure, the Bank will shortlist eligible candidates with better CWE Score and overall academic record and candidates shortlisted, will be called for an Interview.

The Advertisement/Notification is usually published on the following:
  • Official website of the Banks
  • Major Newspapers of India
26th March 2012, 10:47 PM
krish.prasad74

Hi friends,

As you have cleared the IBPS written exams now you will receive an score card from the IBPS it will includes the written exams marks. After receiving the score card you can appear for the interview of the different banks of IBPS. the banks announces for the recruitment of the post by the advt in papers and internet. after your interview and your performance in the interview you will get the job in the banks. BEST OF Luck
27th March 2012, 08:45 AM
dheeraj111_2009

As we know ibps exam is conducted for jobs in 19 participating banks. Once you have passed out the exam. You have to wait for these banks to publish notifications for the job which they do according to their requirements. you have to fill in it with you ibps score and other requisite details.After which doing assessment of your score in exam and academic details they can call for a interview. The best thing is that you don't have to take exam for each of these 19 participating banks separately.your ibps score will be accepted by all.
19th May 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

PLS GIVE BANK DETAILS FOR ATTENDING INTERVIEW. I GOT 188 MARKS IN IBPS EXAM IN ALL SUBJECT ABOVE 21 MARKS
7th August 2012, 08:09 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Many Many Congratulations on passing the IBPS exam , now as per your ask i would like to tell you that after passing the exam , you will be provided a rank card which will remain valid for 1 year and with the help of which you can directly gor for interviews in any of the 19 public sector banks depending upon your rank.

So , now you have to go for interviews and if you are selected in any of the banks , then you will be recruited with a period of 45 days for the respective post in that very bank.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
14th October 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary of bank?
12th December 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How many candidates used to select for bank po in each year, is there any posibility that those who pass ibps will get a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?