4th August 2013, 07:47 PM
drameshsingh

Can I join IAF after +3 university studies?

Sir,
I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I JOIN IN IAF AFTER MY +3 UNIVERSITY STUDIES AND MY AGE IS 19+. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO JOIN IN THE SERVICE AND WHAT COURSES TO STUDY. WHAT IS THE HEIGHT AND AGE REQUIREMENT IN IAF ?

30th June 2015, 01:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IAF after +3 university studies?

Yes, you are eligible to join the IAF ( Indian Air Force ). To join the IAF you need to qualify in the CDS entrance examination conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed the graduation from any recognized university with Mathematics/Physics or B.tech stream. The age of the candidate must be between 19-22 years.

The examination is conducted in two stages as the written and the SSB. Only the candidate who qualifies in the Stage I - Written are eligible for the SSB next stages. The candidate also have to go through the medical test and it is mandatory that only physically fit candidate are eligible to join the services. For more information visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.

You can also join the IAF through the AFCAT ( Air Force Common Admission Test ). The eligibility is only B.tech candidate are eligible. It is also conducted twice in a year and candidate have to go through the two stages for the final selection.

For more information visit at the www.careerairforce.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?