26th January 2012, 05:37 PM
SHASHI DIXIT

How to get a government or private job after passing MSc Agriculture?

i am m.sc ag. extension fresher so you give me advice for gov.& privet job..

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  2. Good job in private or government sector after M.Sc with Agriculture? -- [New]
  3. Best choice after graduating in Chemistry?
  4. How to get a job in private or government sector after completion of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering?
  5. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  6. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  7. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Private companies offering recruitment to B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in private sector for B.Sc Agriculture students?
  11. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  12. How to get job in private sector company after completing M.Sc Agriculture?
  13. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  14. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  15. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
  16. How can I study in Agriculture MSc after passing BSc?
  17. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  18. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
3rd August 2012, 01:03 AM
singhhr23

Default Re: How to get a government or private job after passing MSc Agriculture?

Choosing a job depends on your specialization, the work culture you want to be in, compensation and above most job satisfaction.
It depends on you, where or in which sector you want to work in. You will get Jobs in all the sectors- Private, Public or Government.
Now a days Agriculture degree has also so many scope like other branches....After your Master degree of science with Agriculture stream you can do the work like:

Bakery
Confectionery
fruit and vegetable processing
Beverages
Dairy industries

Some of the companies which recruit the M.Sc candidates are:

Glaxo Smith kline consumer Health care
Calvin care
Dabur foods
ITC
Hatsun Agro products
and Hindustan Unilever ltd.

You can get a job with these posts:
Agriculture Officer
Technical Manager
Assistant Plantation Manager
Territory manager
Trail Co-ordinator or etc.......

Thanks......
17th August 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government or private job after passing MSc Agriculture?

What are the jobs after passing msc in agriculture extension
23rd May 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I have passed msc in biophysics where i can get job in mumbai and what job i can take in food industry
15th July 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

hhiiiii
out of msc agriculture extension and msc plant pathology,which has more scope???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?