19th March 2013, 09:17 PM
live_free

How to get a government teacher job? I am a graduation in BE CSE

I am a graduate in B.E.(C.S.E).I can do b.ed now but with what stream.?please guide me step by step approach to become a TGT as for PGT may be i'l need to do m.tech which i am unable to do due to some circumstances.
After doing b.ed. which exam i can appear being an engineering graduate
Is teaching experience also required.??
rply soon..
I'll be thankfull to you...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  2. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  5. Can I get government job as a teacher after completing graduation from Annamalai University?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  8. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  11. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  12. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  13. How to get a government teacher job? I am a graduation in BE CSE
  14. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  15. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  16. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  17. How to get a job in government sector after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc with 64%
  18. How to get a job as Hindi Teacher after passing graduation with 44%
4th April 2013, 04:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government teacher job? I am a graduation in BE CSE

Being a professional degree holder, there is no need for you to have a B.Ed degree. B.Tech degree is enough for you to have a job in teaching field. You can try for teaching jobs in primary or high schools. NET holders can try for the position of Asst Professor in colleges. B.Tech/M.Tech holders with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for NET. No prior teaching experience is required for such candidates.
2nd April 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government teacher job? I am a graduation in BE CSE

i cleared graduation with 67% in biotechnology hon.in regular course & cleared pg with 72% in microbiology but under distance learning course,is there any possibility to get govt job in teaching field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?