28th December 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in 11th standard to become Indian Forest Service exam?

hello
i want to know what subjects were
choose for Indian forest service in class 11?
i have a dream to become IFS officer
Please help me to know what to choose in class 11.....

29th December 2014, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to become Indian Forest Service exam?

To be eligible to appear in IFS examination, you must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university. You can opt Science stream in your 11th standard to be eligible to appear in IFS examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in IFS examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should be in between 21-30 years old. Upper age relaxtion is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

3. You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering from a recognised university.

Selection Procedure :-
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Personal Interview
2nd July 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study in 11th standard to become Indian Forest Service exam?

Respected sir /madam, I had maths as one of the subjects at my graduation I.e b.a . Am I eligible for Indian forest officer. Please clarify me. Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?