14th October 2011, 11:40 PM
rafiudeen.h

How to get Jobs in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

hi,i am doing be ece final. I want to get jobs in my core companies. How can i get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year ECE?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria to get Job in Core Companies pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  3. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  4. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  5. Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?
  6. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  7. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Any core side jobs for B.Tech ECe students? Where and how can I apply for it?
  9. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  10. How to do final year project in any ECE core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying ECE final year
  11. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to walk in interview in core company? I am a final year ECE student
  13. How to get a job in core companies? I am a final year ECE student
  14. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  15. How to do final year project in any core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying final year ECE
  16. How to do final year project in ECE core companies in Bangalore, chennai or Coimbatore
  17. Availability of Core Electronics jobs in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech? -- [New]
  18. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?

20th October 2011, 06:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Jobs in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

You can apply to many companies while in the final year of engineering. You can apply for positions which are vacant in core companies such as BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc. The notifications will be published regarding the vacancies which come about. You can also apply for the bank exams for various positions. There are also opportunities in railways, Telecom, Civil services etc. For this you will need to attend UPSC/SSC exams.

6th January 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Jobs in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?

i m in final year of e and tc.... m i aplicable for core companies with 58%...?

11th November 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have 75% in 10th,89% in inter and 61% in b.tech. With ece.can I get any nif with this

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?