26th December 2012, 05:41 AM
amitrmalyf

Am I eligible to give RRB exam? I am pursuing final year in mechanical

please sir can i get to know am i eligible for giving an rrb exam now during my pursuing of final year in mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  2. Will I be eligible to write RRB Exam having done my CA Inter and pursuing my CA Final?
  3. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  7. Am I eligible to attend RRB Entrance Exam pursuing final year of EEE and will complete BE by June 2012?
  8. Can I be eligible to give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible for CDS Exam being a candidate pursuing my final year of Graduation?
  10. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  11. Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  12. Can I get 60% in final year? I am pursuing final year
  13. Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?
  14. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  15. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  17. Can I give MPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Information Technology? Which Books to prepare for this? Which positions am I eligible through this Exam?
  18. Am I eligible to give Income Tax Officer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc course?
8th January 2013, 10:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give RRB exam? I am pursuing final year in mechanical

Final year students are also eligible for attending RRB exam. Such students should produce degree certificate at the time of interview. Eligibility requirements may vary with job profile. Certain job profiles require only passed candidates for selection. Detailed information on this can be collected from RRB site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?