27th July 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?

Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible to me? It will be really good if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  3. Which is the best institute in abroad to do MS after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What are the various post graduate courses I can enrol in abroad after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  12. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  13. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?
  15. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?
  18. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
27th July 2015, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?

You can pursue your higher studies in MS or MBA or M.Tech course in Abroad after completion of year Mechanical Engineering. To get admission in higher studies in Abroad universities you need to appear in examinations like GRE or GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations, based upon the selection of your course and country you wish to Pursue your higher studies. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
27th July 2015, 09:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I need to take up after completion of Mechanical Engineering to go abroad?

You have a variety of course options after completion of your Mechanical Engineering to pursue your higher studies in abroad. The best course options before you is - MS and MBA. For MS, you need to appear in GRE and one English proficiency test between IELTS and TOEFL while for MBA you need to appear in GMAT and one English proficiency test. You can also go for courses in other fields like fashion, health, dietetics, tourism, etc. After scoring well in the entrance exams you need to apply online as per your scores along with your resume and statement of purpose. If shortlisted, confirm your admission and apply for study Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?