5th February 2012, 09:06 PM
GURMEET BHATY

How to get Job after completion of 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

plz tel me that how to get the joa after complet the three year diploma of mechanical engg.?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  2. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  5. How to get Job after completion of 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  15. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  18. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
19th December 2012, 10:15 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Job after completion of 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi Friend,

After diploma you can do Job in any Industrial Area .

As you are from Mechanical engineering Stream ,you can go through college campus.

Campus give you a better job .

If you not interested in Campus you can also go to direct company and apply for job.

You should have greater than 50 % marks in your diploma .
You should have ability to handle mechanical parts.
Engineering graphics is very important as well as English also.

So try to do your best you will find success ...
cool....
20th December 2012, 06:28 AM
aashuswapn

Default Re: How to get Job after completion of 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Some companies for mechanical

Name of some Govt. job exams -

BHEL
RAILWAY
SAIL
NTPC
IOCL
GAIL
BVC
PWD

Name of some Privet companies -

L&T
Gamon India
Ganon
TATA steel
Bhushan Steel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?