17th August 2012, 09:53 PM
kailya

In which company can I get a job after completing electronics branch with 74.48%

i completed diploma in electronics branch. i got 74.48%. is there any company which offer hire salary.i am stay in bhayander.so i want to do job in western mumbai side location.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in electronics company after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  2. How to get a good job after completing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation branch
  3. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics branch?
  4. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  5. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  6. What are the jobs after completing BSc?
  7. Can I apply for BEL Probationary Engineers job after completing B.Tech with 75% in Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  8. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  9. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  10. How to get a job in Hotel after completing B.Tech from Electronics and communication branch
  11. How can I get a government job after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. How can I join ISRO after completing B.Tech in Electronics branch
  13. Which engineering is best after passing 12th science in Maths?
  14. How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training? -- [New]
  15. Information about B.Tech course?
  16. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. List of EC related companies in Delhi/NCR where I can apply for job after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
20th December 2012, 01:25 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which company can I get a job after completing electronics branch with 74.48%

Hello,
There's no as such company which could be suggested for you, because every company has its own different parameters for recruitments. You have a Gud respectable percentage in your b.tech, so there won't be any difficulty for the eligibility of the prelims of a company's recruitment. You need up to post your resume to different companies of your field and for getting the information about the companies, you can login to freshersworld.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?