23rd February 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria and job description in defense sector? I am a final year student of B.E in electronics and telecommunication

I am a final year student of B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication and I want to know criteria and job description in defence sector .so please give me information related to this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  2. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  3. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  4. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  5. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  6. What are the benefits of getting good GATE score? Career Options after completion of M.Tech course?
  7. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  8. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  9. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  10. Public sector jobs after B.Tech (electronics and telecommunication)? Exams during 8th semester?
  11. Is a final year ECE student eligible for Merchant Navy Job?
  12. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  14. Which companies provide sponsorship for project? I am a final year electronics and telecommunication student -- [New]
  15. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  16. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  17. Am I eligible to join CS course being a final year student of BE course in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
8th October 2015, 05:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and job description in defense sector? I am a final year student of B.E in electronics and telecommunication

Yes, you are eligible to get the jobs in the Defense sector after pursuing the B.E in EC. To join the defence services you have to qualify in the CDS examination.

The required qualification to appear for the CDS examination is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university and age between the 19-24 as according to the different wings.

So you can appear in it. The examination is twice every year in the February and the September. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
8th October 2015, 05:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria and job description in defense sector? I am a final year student of B.E in electronics and telecommunication

Yes, you are eligible to join the defense services in the different wings after the B.E in the electronics and telecommunication.

To join the defense courses the candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the UPSC as the CDS. It is conducted in the month of February and September every year.The examination is conducted in the two stages as the written and the SSB. The candidates have to qualify in all the stage for the final selection.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between 19-22 for the Navy,19-23 for the Air Force and 19-24 for the IMA and OTA.
* Candidates must be mentally and physically fit.

So you are eligible to appear in the examination. For further more details for the examination and syllabus visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?