23rd July 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Does CISCO Systems, India offered recruitment to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final semester student?

Hello,
I want to know that Cisco Systems, India is providing job for me as I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in final semester. Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service recruitment exam for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  4. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply and syllabus of GRE for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 8th semester student?
  7. Is there any course in Telecommunication in Bangalore? I am a final year student of ET&C
  8. Eligibility to apply in APPSC recruitment exams for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in UPPCL AE recruitment being a B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 8th semester student?
  10. Internship related to Design Embedded Systems for B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  11. Mumbai University B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 5th Sem Signals and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  13. How can I get Internship in Cisco India? wWhat is the procedure to get internship in Cisco?
  14. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  15. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Central Railway Department for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? Recruitment exam to join?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  18. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
26th July 2015, 12:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does CISCO Systems, India offered recruitment to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know that Cisco Systems, India is providing job for me as I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in final semester. Thank you and regards.
Yes, B.Tech final year of ECE candidates are eligible for CISCO system.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CISCO system is,

CISCO system= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for CISCO system recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?