15th April 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Which students have more chance to get early job in Maharashtra? What is the fees and the duration?

Sir/madam,
1st i want to thank u& ur team for providing a very good facility,
If possible plz tell me
Which student have more chance to get early job in maharashtra, in comparison of m.sc.passed student with 50% marks in microbiology,or m.sc.biotechnology(50%) or m.sc.chemistry(50%), or m.sc.biochemistry(50%) or m.sc.botany(50%),
I m b.sc.3rd year appeared student i can study only 3year after my b.sc.
For early placement is there need of any course,if yes which,where i can do,how much fees,how much duration,
Thank you very much,vishant, Jalna, Maharashtra, India.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do the summer training in Mumbai? I am a 2nd year instrumentation student
  2. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  3. How can I get admission in CA? Institute of CA in Maharashtra? Fees for open category students?
  4. Which course should I opt for in Post Graduation to get a Job in Maharashtra too early after completion of B.Sc course in Life Sciences?
  5. Best Law college for B.A.LLB in Punjab? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure for CS course? Duration of CS course? When will I get proper Job after completion of this course?
  7. Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?
  8. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  9. Duration of Training in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  10. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  11. Fee structure, syllabus and duration for GDCA exam
  12. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  14. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
  15. List of companies offering summer internships in Hyderabad?
  16. Can I do B.Ed course now at the age of 40 years? What is the duration of this course and the fees required?
  17. Information about B.Ed course duration? What is the fees?
  18. What is the fees and duration of Dialysis Technicians exam
22nd January 2012, 02:12 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Which students have more chance to get early job in Maharashtra? What is the fees and the duration?

All these degrees are important and very useful but in my opinion biotechnology has great openings especially in Maharashtra.
All pharmaceutical companies need M.Sc from biotechnology for ex.Helion Research, First Intellect Consulting Pvt Ltd. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?