9th September 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for job in core companies or take up software company job?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have knowledge on embedded systems and pcb designing and having aggregate of 61%. can i able for selecting in core companies ? and for software side what should i posses to achieve a great job ? Can you please suggest me the best side?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  2. How to prepare myself to get an job in ECE core companies?
  3. List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?
  4. Is it possible to change to core company after having two years software job experience in Wipro?
  5. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  6. Information about B.Tech course?
  7. What are the basic qualifications required to get the job in core companies?
  8. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  10. List of various Career opportunities available after BE in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  12. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  13. How can i get a core company job after passing my IT Engineering?
  14. What kind of industrial job is available for me after passing B.E with 66.28%? Any chance for a job in core companies?
  15. Which is better Software job or Core job?
  16. What is the difference between getting a job in software company and core company?
  17. Is Geometrics Company best Software company to get a job? Steps to get selected for job? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
10th September 2016, 12:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I go for job in core companies or take up software company job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have knowledge on embedded systems and pcb designing and having aggregate of 61%. can i able for selecting in core companies ? and for software side what should i posses to achieve a great job ? Can you please suggest me the best side?

You can choose either core or software job as per your interest and passion. The candidates usually choose software job over core company job. The main reason for choosing software job is, the initial salary in the software field is much higher compared to the core company job. There are more job vacancies in the software field. The top software companies visit Campus and recruits candidates. The software job requirements can be met easily by the average students also, so they apply for software jobs. The core companies insist on higher marks percentage when compared to software companies. So you (if interested) can choose software company job over a core company job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?