24th October 2016, 12:33 PM
theranhanya

How to get job in Foreign companies? Procedure for the same?

Sir, now I am studying B.E. mechanical engineer final year. This year I passed out after passed out how to get my Job in foreign company's and what are the procedure to proceed foreign company's. Please give details about that.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in foreign companies being a B.Tech in ECE holder?
  2. List of best private and foreign companies for job after B.Tech in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure? -- [New]
  3. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How can i find job in India based Foreign construction companies after BE?
  5. Prospects of MBBS students Abroad?
  6. What to do after completing my B.Tech to get Train Engineer job in Foreign? Procedure and books to follow for entrance exam?
  7. List few foreign companies to get job after Mass Communication?
  8. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top Companies in Tamil Nadu? Required Qualification and Procedure to get Job in these companies?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for admission in foreign university for Ph.D?
  11. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  12. Job offerings in Foreign countries Agriculture graduate?
  13. What is the procedure followed for recruiting B.Tech ECE candidates for job in private companies?
  14. How can I get a Government job having completed M.Sc in Biophysics? Procedure to get job in Government companies?
  15. Job opportunities in foreign countries for diploma holder?
  16. How may I do part time course in French?
  17. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  18. How many companies will participate in 36th Aryan Job Fair? Can I get job being a B.A.(Economics) graduate?
24th October 2016, 07:14 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How to get job in Foreign companies? Procedure for the same?

After Completion of your B.E Mechanical Engg.,there are various ways and tricks to get into job in foreign companies-

1) You can look out for Ads in Newspaper and contact the company

2) You can lookout for Email on company's website and mail them more than 3-4 times to get noticed,and you can continue further conversation to get job there

3) The most used way is to join a company whose headquarters or offices are located all over the world or in a place where you want to go and then you can join in Indian Branch of the company through interviews and then try to relocate a foreign office after 3-4 months.

4)You can Apply into MNC's Website who accept foreign workers happily

5) You can find a sponsor in foreign country who want replacement in job due to various circumstances like health issues etc

6) Join in Job portals and add your bio data there to get noticed by foreign MNC's

7) Another best way is to start Masters Degree in a country where you want to get a job.After Masters degree,your chances of getting jobs in good companies are far better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?