22nd October 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for industrial company from a reputed company?

Hello, actually i am a student persuing b.tech from shoolini university in 3rd year. I want to do my industrial training from reputed company. So tell me the procedure to apply for that?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  2. Can I apply for Internship in any reputed company being a B.Com student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I apply for Internship in any reputed company being a B.Com student? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  5. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  6. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do my 8th semester as industrial training in any core company? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Companies where I can join for training while in 6 semester?
  9. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  10. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  11. Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  13. How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training?
  14. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  15. Is this possible to get Profile Jobs in MNCs directly? What steps should be taken for this? Whom should I contact for this?
  16. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  18. Procedure of getting training at reputed companies? Placement in the same company after completion of training?
23rd October 2015, 10:55 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial company from a reputed company?

First visit the company in which you are interested to do summer training. The application forms are generally out in the month of April and May. Human Resource department will give you the application form which is to be submitted within specific dates along with certain documents like:

1. Training letter from college.

2. Previous semester marksheets.

3. Accidental Insurance.

4. Affidavit for duration of training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?