24th June 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How many companies will participate in 36th Aryan Job Fair? Can I get job being a B.A.(Economics) graduate?

Dear Sir,
May I know that how many companies can participate in 36th Aryan Job Fair? I have done B.A. in Economics. So, I should go to this job fair? I can get job in this job fair or not?

26th June 2016, 10:16 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many companies will participate in 36th Aryan Job Fair? Can I get job being a B.A.(Economics) graduate?

You are interested to know about the details of 36th Aryan Job Fair. This fair is going to be organized on 30th June 2016 at New Public School, Chandigarh. You are interested to know about the list of companies participating in the job fair.

>>There are approximately 20 companies participating in the job fair for recruiting graduated students. You have done B.A in Economics. There are lots of options of you in job fair. So in my opinion you have to attend the job fair.

>>Yes, you can get job in this job fair after clearing the selection procedure of that company. Firstly you have to submit the application form in the job fair and then you will be called for interview in company office. If you are selected in the interview then you will get the job letter.

>>If you are interested to know about the full details of the companies, salary offered, number of vacancies, qualification required etc then you can go through the list of companies of 36th Aryan job fair in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 36th aryan job fest - list of companies.pdf(84.0 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?