11th May 2013, 05:41 PM
Koruprolu satish

How to get a job in government or central government offices?

Sir i want to do the job in govt or central govt offices so please guide me how to prepare and how to achieve my target

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  2. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  3. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  4. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  5. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Age limit for government job? In which all streams I can enter into government or central government?
  9. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  10. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE? -- [New]
  11. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  12. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  13. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any vacancy in Railways or Central government jobs for Dental Surgeon?
  15. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  16. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  17. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  18. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
13th July 2015, 02:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in government or central government offices?

Really it is tough to suggest you the proper way or guidelines regarding the getting the job in the central or state government offices as you have not mentioned about your present educational qualification.

The eligibility to get the government jobs starts from the 10+2. So you need to at least complete your 10+2 with the good aggregate.

After this few of the government jobs for the 10+2 candidate as the SSC LDC/DEO. But there are large number of jobs for the graduation passed candidate.

For all such examination you need to qualify in the respective entrance examination. And as a common the question in the examination are from the English, Reasoning and General knowledge.

So start your preparation for these topics from now.
14th July 2015, 03:12 PM
aamras

Default Re: How to get a job in government or central government offices?

The eligibility to get the government jobs starts from the 12th. so you need to at least complete your 12th with the good aggregate.

after this few of the government jobs for the 12th candidate as the SSC,LDC/DEO. but there are large number of jobs for the graduation passed candidate,

For all such examination you need to qualify in the respective entrance examination. And as a common the question in the examination are from the English, Reasoning and General knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?