29th October 2011, 03:56 PM
rekhaslv

Information about B.Ed entrance exams in Karnataka?

sir,
kindly inform about B.Ed. entrance exams in Karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between COMEDK and Karnataka CET?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BDS in Karnataka? -- [New]
  3. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  4. What are the entrance exams I should appear in order to get eligibility in the college of my choice like KMC, Manipal in Karnataka? I have done my 10th from outside Karnatka and going to complete 12th from Karnataka
  5. Information regarding various Entrance Exams to join M.Tech in Computer Science in Maharashtra and Karnataka?
  6. Is there reservation for sports in PG exam for medicine in Karnataka entrance exams?
  7. Which Entrance Exams should be given by AP candidates to join M.Tech in Karnataka?
  8. Can a Delhi student eligible for appearing in Karnataka state engineering entrance exam?
  9. Entrance exams to appear to get a government college in Gujarat for M.Pharm course?
  10. Date of Ayurveda MD entrance exam in Karnataka?
  11. Dates of the PG entrance exams of Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP and Kerala?
  12. Best colleges and departments in UHS, Karnataka?
  13. What's the name of Entrance exam for B.Ed course in colleges of Karnataka?
  14. List of MBBS entrance exams in India and Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  16. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  17. Which entrance exams I can write, either Kerala or Karnataka? I've done C.B.S.E and currently I'm doing PUC education in Karnataka
  18. Details of entrance exams to get good Government job in Karnataka after Civil Engineering?
31st October 2011, 08:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about B.Ed entrance exams in Karnataka?

The minimum criterion for applying for the B.Ed course is a graduation. You need to score at least 50% of marks in the graduation area. You need to attend the B.Ed entrance exam as part of it. Those who qualify in the entrance exam will be selected for the B.Ed course. If you are opting for a part time B.Ed course you need to also have a teaching experience.
3rd February 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am interested in doing my B Ed. I read that the entrance exam to apply for colleges to take up B Ed is through CET. Request you to please let me know if this is true then should I wait to write the next CET exam

- Regards
Anonymous
23rd March 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i m in b. sc 6th sem now, I want to do B.ed after completing B. Sc, so when I can appear for entrance?
25th April 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know entrance date for the exam
8th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the entrance date for 2012
25th August 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the entrance date for 2013
17th October 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

when will callform b.ed enterance application?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?