25th August 2011, 12:03 AM
anushkasharma123456

Am I eligible for a job after B.E if I have a semester backlog?

hey friends i am pursuing B.E from m.p with I.T branch and i am having a semester back.does this degree have an value am i am eligible for a job? plzzzzzzzzzzz suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a job after B.E if I have a semester backlog?
  2. Is it difficult to get job if having Backlog in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Capgemini if having backlog in B.E.(IT) 6th semester?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  7. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  8. Am I eligible for top IT companies after having a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma?
  10. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in VITMEE having a backlog in 6th semester of B.Tech?
  12. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  13. What are my job opportunities if I scored 75% overall in 7 semesters with 1 backlog in 1st semester?
  14. If I get a backlog after getting placed then does it affect my job placement?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  16. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  17. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
  18. Which are the Training programs available for B.Tech Mechanical student who has backlog?
21st April 2012, 11:47 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job after B.E if I have a semester backlog?

yes you are eligible if you have cleared the backlogs with the due duration of your engineering,the companies looks for the 4year degree no matter how much backlogs you had,they must be cleared at the time of joining in any job,few comapnies allows 2-3backlogs at the time of interviews but they must be cleared at the time of joining.
22nd April 2012, 12:57 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job after B.E if I have a semester backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anushkasharma123456 View Post
hey friends i am pursuing B.E from m.p with I.T branch and i am having a semester back.does this degree have an value am i am eligible for a job? plzzzzzzzzzzz suggest.

Ofcourse you are eligible once you cleared your backlogs

in some of the companies allow some 1 or 2 backlogs time of your campus interview

please ensure that you have to cleared your backlog at the time of your passed
out degree or else it will be complicated
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?