9th January 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Training in Robotics for Electronics and Communication student?

I am pursuing B.E. from E.C. branch 2nd year(4th sem) .I want to get training in robotics.Plz guide me.I also want to know that which will be suitable industry for me to get training after 3rd year.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  3. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  4. How to join Robotics after completing B.Tech as electronics and communication engineer?
  5. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  6. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  7. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  8. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How to do industrial training in electronics company? I am studying in electronics and communication
  10. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  11. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  12. Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  15. Reference books for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering student? Training institute which provides GATE training in Coimbatore?
  16. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  17. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  18. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
14th January 2014, 12:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in Robotics for Electronics and Communication student?

Robotics is one of the most rapidly progressing fields in the world. Although the field is in its infant stage yet it has a huge scope in the future in terms of job opportunities as well research opportunities. It is good to see that you are looking for training in Robotics after your 4th semester. Training in Robotics is very useful since there are many Robotics events held every year. Most of the engineering institutes in their tech-fests conduct Robotics event which have good amount of prizes especially cash prizes. Recently IIT-Delhi will be conducting a Robotics workshop followed by Robotics events in their tech fests.

There are many institutes which provide training cum certification courses in Robotics. You can pursue training in them during your summer vacation. The institutes where you can pursue training are :-
-APPIN Technology Labs - Chembur, Chembur, Mumbai
-Core Future, Barrackpore, Kolkata
-Appin Technology lab, Lakshmi Nagar, Delhi
-E-Bridge Technologies, Karve Nagar, Pune
-Alchemy Technologies, Vadodara
-Appin Technology Lab, Kothrud, Karve Nagar, Pune
-Eikon Technologies, Jayanagar, Bangalore
-Micro Pro Institute, Park Street, Kolkata
-Emtech Foundation, Janakpuri, Delhi
-Young Brain India, Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore
-Tarwinz Niche Technologies Vision, Chandigarh
-Ruman Systems, Faridabad
-CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Noida
-Habib Animatos (IndiaFIRST Robotics Academy), Senapati Bapat Road, Pune
-Fennec Fox Technologies, Pune
-KSS Technologies, Lucknow

After your 3rd year of engineering, you can get training in various fields like :-
-VLSI
-Advanced Telecom
-Mobile Technology
-Embedded System
-Networking
-PIC/ATMEGA Microcontroller
14th January 2014, 05:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Training in Robotics for Electronics and Communication student?

Robotics is the best branch and it plays very major role in the following streams .

> Mechanical Engineering
> Computer Engineering
> Designing Techniques
> Electronics Engineering

Robotics field covers almost all the spheres of technology , any technical skills based on the respective applications .

Robotics can be used in daily life usages , to make a task . Robotics and automatics can increase enormously . For Robotics Actuation and Manipulation are required . So it plays very major role . To play and maintain a robot one need to be very much skill full .
Otherwise you may face some drawbacks from these too .

As this field is leading to introduce a creative era of innovation around us . The basic motto is to initiate the spark of robotics to a higher extent . Mainly projects focus on the Application and use of technology rather than internal working . You can look for National Robotics Training Center .

And since it is the best course for you , I recommend you to get each and every concept related to this . You can find some other courses important are :
Networking
Embedded Systems
VLSI Designing
Micromachining
Industrial Automation
Real-Time Distributed systems
Nanotechnology
FPGA & ASIC Design Flow
Short Term Course Robotics and Automation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?