22nd July 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE

Aftr doin B.E in eee should we do m-tech to get a govt job?or how it is helpful to get a job in software company?

13th September 2016, 07:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in software company? I am doing B.E in EEE

EEE stands for Electrical and Electronics Engineering. This is a core branch of engineering and it is not a good decision to go for job in software company. You must go for core companies job or for general competitive exams. You can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam and crack it to get call letter from top PSUs for jobs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, IOCL, ONGC etc.

All these PSUs recruit candidates on basis of GATE rank and final recruitment is done on combined result of GATE rank, percentage of marks in bachelor's degree and interview. Other than GATE exam, you can apply for following entrance exams:

>>Indian Engineering Services examination.

>>Railway entrance exam for Senior engineer.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>SSC Combined Graduate level examination.

>>IBPS Common Written examination for Clerk and Probationary officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?