25th July 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get jobs in Karnataka and Bangalore after completing B.Tech in EEE?

Hello sir,i am srikanth completed b-tech in eee 2012 batch with aggregate 60%. I am searching for jobs around Karnataka and Banglore.So please guide me.
My contact No:9014357573
Email ID:[email protected]

8th September 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Karnataka and Bangalore after completing B.Tech in EEE?

I am in 4th year of my B.tech in EEE.And i am 70% student,can i get a job in US or in UK after compliting of my B.tech?Or is their any scope to get job in USA in future in this group?
8th September 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Karnataka and Bangalore after completing B.Tech in EEE?

I am in 4th year of B.tech EEE,with 70% marks.Can i get job in USA or in UK with good pavment or does it require any experiance ?
12th May 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir i am p.omprasad..i have done my B.TECH in 2012 in EEE branch with 77./. ...i am searching for job in core industries ...please inform to my number...8978590268
17th June 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

hi iam laxman i have completed my 4th b.tech with 70%iam searching for a job please inform to my number 8985637259
9th July 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Is an electrical engineer work in construction company ?
29th August 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz suggest which all exams that i need to take to get a government job in Karnataka.Currently i am in final year engineering & my aggregate is 83.66%.I am a GM candidate.Are there any govnt jobs which take into account only merit?Also suggest how to prepare for these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?