23rd November 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get the original degree of B.Arch which I had completed previously?

i have completde my B.Arch degree from P.D.A. Colleg of engineering in the year 1996 . Due to some reasons i am ennable to come to collet my Original Degree of B.Arch . I request you to kindly send me my Original degree of B. Arch on below mentioned address
Smt. Rupali Agarwal
C/O DESIGN UNIT ARCHITECTS INTERIOR DESIGNERS.
FF -7 RAJUL COMPLX
AGA CHOWK JABALPUR (M.P.)

Related Questions:
  1. How to get original certificate of passing M.Sc. (Maths) degree?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  3. Which university allows distance education PG admission without UG? -- [New]
  4. Procedure of getting original degree certificate from IGNOU?
  5. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  6. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  8. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  9. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  10. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  11. How many years does it take to do CA?
  12. How can I apply to get Original Certificate if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course 2 years ago?
  13. Last date for submission of TNPSC group II exam application form?
  14. Requirements for admission in spa?
  15. Qualification required to join M.E? I have done diploma in computer technology
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  17. Can I apply for a foreign scholarship with my provisional degree? I've completed BS(Hons) in microbiology from Kohat university of science and technology(Pakistan)
  18. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
22nd December 2011, 11:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the original degree of B.Arch which I had completed previously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completde my B.Arch degree from P.D.A. Colleg of engineering in the year 1996 . Due to some reasons i am ennable to come to collet my Original Degree of B.Arch . I request you to kindly send me my Original degree of B. Arch on below mentioned address
Smt. Rupali Agarwal
C/O DESIGN UNIT ARCHITECTS INTERIOR DESIGNERS.
FF -7 RAJUL COMPLX
AGA CHOWK JABALPUR (M.P.)
Since you qualified B.Arch in the year 1996 and haven't yet collected your certificate yet, you must consult the college authority for the same:

Principal,
P. D. A. College of Engineering
Aiwan-E-Shahi Area,
Gulbarga- 585102 - India.
Phone Numbers (STD Code: 08472)
Principal's Chamber : 220172
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?