6th November 2011, 09:15 PM
rajsaini165

How to get the proof of admission in MBA 2nd year in Karnataka University?

actually i have got admission for MBA 2nd year from karnataka university through a my friend but i don't have any proof of my admission. how can i know about this. please help?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  2. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  3. How to get admission in MBA or PGDM in Karnataka State Open University for Open Students
  4. How to take admission in MBA after completing 1 and 2 years in Bangalore?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  6. List of coaching classes for CAT in Karnataka?
  7. Can I take admission into CS 2nd stage after doing MBA from Wales University?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  9. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i do MBA being a graduate of Sanskrit Literature? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  12. How much fee is required for Ph.D.? How to get admission in Ph.D. in Karnataka?
  13. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  14. Can I apply for an Internship with 6.4 CGPA being a 2nd year B.Tech student in Karnataka?
  15. Can I get admission in IGNOU or Pune University in 2nd year after completing BCA? What are the universities/colleges available for me?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  17. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  18. How to take admission for MSc in Mathes? I have completed BSc from Belgaum under Karnataka University?
7th January 2012, 08:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the proof of admission in MBA 2nd year in Karnataka University?

At the time of admission candidates get a receipt of payment if payment is done at the counter. Also candidates get admission card/ admit card either sent to their address or to the email id of the candidate taking admission. In case you do not have either of the two then you have to contact the concerned department of Karnataka University to check whether the payment has been made or not. If the payment is done then ask for a duplicate admission card by paying the requisite fee.
28th July 2012, 07:35 PM
myemagineword

Default Re: How to get the proof of admission in MBA 2nd year in Karnataka University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajsaini165 View Post
actually i have got admission for MBA 2nd year from karnataka university through a my friend but i don't have any proof of my admission. how can i know about this. please help?
First of all i want to say that please meet to your friend who fillup your admission form to say they will give you idea about confirmation and another
way is that go to the official web site of karnatka university they will give asdress of nearest branch and go there i hope your problem is solved.

thank you
18th December 2013, 03:57 PM
mc.dowells265

get a copy of your MBA fee receipt by your friend
or
contact the concerned department of Karnataka University to check whether the payment has been made or not. If the payment is done then ask for a duplicate admission card by paying the requisite fee.
16th March 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hi i have done MBA in FINANCE in 2012 but now i have interest in hr so please some budy lat me know which university give me direct admission in mba 2nd year . after 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?