15th October 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How much fee is required for Ph.D.? How to get admission in Ph.D. in Karnataka?

I am M.A .2nd year. I want to know about the fee structure for doing Ph.D. What is the admission procedure in Ph.D. in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  3. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  4. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  5. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  6. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  7. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  8. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  9. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  10. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  12. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  13. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  14. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  16. Fee for entrance exam and admission in PhD?
  17. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
17th October 2015, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fee is required for Ph.D.? How to get admission in Ph.D. in Karnataka?

Fee depends on the kind of institute or university in which you take admission. If you get admission in a government university then it will be very economical for you in comparison to private universities.

Candidates who qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF/GATE are also eligible for fellowship which make the covers the expenses of the scholar. Hence, if you want to do your research work at lesser cost then try to qualify any of these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?