3rd December 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get selected in indian Air force after completing engineering course?

how to get selected in indian air force after completing engineering(B.E) courses?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  2. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  4. What kind of entrance exam is available to join Indian Air Force for B.Com graduate?
  5. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  6. Do I have to answer any entrance test after completing Diploma in IT so as to join Indian Air Force?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  9. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  11. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  12. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  14. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  15. How can I join Indian Air force after completing B.E mechanical degree engineering
  16. How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA?
  17. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
6th December 2011, 02:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get selected in indian Air force after completing engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get selected in indian air force after completing engineering(B.E) courses?
Hello friend,
After completion of your B.E, you may either join Indian Air Force through combined defense service exam or you may apply directly for the post of aeronautical engineer.

For combined defense service exam, you must be within the age limit of 19-23 years.

To join Indian Air Force as an engineer, in the technical department as an aeronautical engineer, you must have scored a minimum of 60% in the engineering exam and must be within the age limit of 18-28 years.

For more information, click here.
24th January 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get selected in indian Air force after completing engineering course?

i have completed (10 2) and my date of birth is 08/01/1997
am i eligible for indian airforce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?