29th January 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How to give 12th exam after engineering in Maharashtra? Will it be beneficial to do 12th now?

I had done my engineering in 2017 from Maharashtra. After SSC I completed my Polytechnic. I never gave 12th exam before. Now I want to give 12th exam after engineering, so is it possible for me to give 12th exam by filling form no. 17? Will it be beneficial or it will be just a waste of 2 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for MHPMT if done 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  3. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  4. Can I improve my Maharashtra board 12th percentage through CBSE board?
  5. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  6. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  7. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  8. Can I give the upcoming EAMCET exam after passing 12th board exam from Maharashtra?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.A.(Anthropology) Honours for 12th Arts student?
  10. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  11. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  12. Am I eligible for GPSC if did 12th from Gujarat and graduation from Maharashtra?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for 12th Science girl candidate?
  14. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  15. Procedure to apply for 12th standard in private after having a study gap?
  16. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  17. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  18. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
2nd February 2018, 12:10 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: How to give 12th exam after engineering in Maharashtra? Will it be beneficial to do 12th now?

As you have already have an Engineering degree after on the basis of diploma education, there is no need to apply for 12th examination.
You already had diploma education which is sufficient or will be considered equivalent to the 12th in your educational certificates.further you have engineering degree so you will directly can apply for the technical and non technical graduate level post in both private and government jobs.
There is no sense to study 12th exam now.

Still, if you want to apply for the 12th exam though private mode , you need to go through following steps.

1. Each year Maharashtra State Education board opens the form in the month of January to February for 12th trough private mode.Student need to fill up the form.
2. The approximate form fees is Rs. 600.
3. Eligibility Criteria-
a. Should have passed 10th or SSC examination from recognized state board of education by at least before two educational year.
b. Student having diploma certificate or any other equivalent certificate are eligible to apply.
c. To apply for science stream in 12th you should have passed 10th examination with at least 35% marks.
d. Students who has passed 10th from education board other than Maharashtra should have sought an eligibility certificate by submitting required document of his passed examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?