15th February 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to give SI entrance exam?

Hello Sir, I am Amriender Singh and i want to be a (SI) and i want to know if i am a graduate from open university, so can i give SI exams? Sir, give me reply on [email protected]

15th December 2017, 10:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give SI entrance exam?

No, doubt the degree from any recognised university ( in regular or distance ) is valid to appear in recruitment entrance examination.

So, you can appear in entrance examination conducted by SSC for recruitment as SI.

The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

The age limit varies with State SSC. Candidates have to qualify in written, interview and physical fitness test for final selection.

To get more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
15th December 2017, 03:05 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, graduate from open university which is recognised are eligible to appear in Sub Inspector examination conducted by State SSC or PSC.

The eligibility criteria to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit is not same for all the PSC or SSC. So, visit at official website for detail information.

The examination is conducted in three stages as :-

Written.

Interview.

Physical Test.

So, you not need to worry about eligibility but focus on your preparation for examination.

For recruitment in CAPF you have to qualify in examination conducted by SSC.
28th December 2017, 06:51 PM
nishanth60

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for SI post as you have completed your Graduation from open university.
# The educational qualification required to apply for this post is Graduation in any stream or any other equivalent examination pass from UGC approved institution or university.
# Age limit to apply for this post is 18-25 years for General category candidates, 18-28 years for OBC candidates, 18-30 years for SC and ST candidates.
# Physical standards required to apply for this post are :
-> Height should be 170 cm for General category and 162.5 cm for reserved category in case of male candidates & 157 cm for General and 154 cm for reserved category in case of women candidates.
-> Chest should be 80 cm without expansion and 85 cm with expansion for male candidates.
-> Eye sight should be 6/6 and 6/9 in two eyes without wearing glasses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?