12th April 2011, 09:20 AM
sunnyeverfreshthapar

How to go for 1st year course of marine engineering after passing B.Tech in production engineering?

hello sir i have passed my b.tech in production engg and want to go for 1year course of marine engg plz tell about the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  2. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  3. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO?
  6. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  7. List of streams available to study in B.Tech -- [New]
  8. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  9. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  10. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  11. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  12. How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year
  13. How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy
  14. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  16. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?
  18. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
29th May 2015, 11:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to go for 1st year course of marine engineering after passing B.Tech in production engineering?

First of all, why do you want to study one more B.Tech stream. This will take your 4 years of career building. To get admitted in marine engineering again you need to clear JEE Mains examination. If you get a reasonable rank in the JEE or joint entrance examination then you will be called for the counseling procedure. You have already gone through one where you chose for production engineering. Again going for marine engineering means B.Tech course in marine engineering and that constitutes for 4 years. So after getting a good rank in the joint entrance examination you can get admitted in the first year of joint entrance examination.
Now, in my opinion you should do B.Tech in marine engineering in distance education mode. This way you will save time. Also along with your B.Tech course you will be able to do a part time job to get money for the B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?