17th August 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

How to go in custom officer after completing graduation with B.Com

Hello, I have completed gradution with b.com and i want to go in custom officer field so how can i enter in that field would you like to tell me the procedure and exam date.

23rd March 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go in custom officer after completing graduation with B.Com

I have completed my 12th exam and i have taken arts group .so now what course should i take to become a custom officer
6th June 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

how to become a custom officer being a student of B.com 2nd year and am pursuing it from osmania university in taxation?
29th January 2015, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I have completeed B.A degree .is their any chance for BA candidate in customs?
5th June 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,

Hello i complete my UG b.com(ca) and PG MBA(logistics&marketing) is their any chance to became a customs officer in port or airport if have chance what should i want to study

thanks&regards
v.santhosh kumar
31st May 2016, 11:27 PM
sah.alok932

Yes after completing B.COM, one can apply for custom officer department.It is necessary to complete graduation in any stream in order to apply for civil services exam.

Civil services exam conducted by UPSC gives the entry to civil services exam, after completing B.COM one one can apply for custom services in civil services.

The only necessary conditions required to apply for civil services is to have minimum age limit of 21 years.After completing graduation if you have minimum age limit of 21 years, you can apply for civil services exams, necessary to become a custom officer.

The selection process remains same, first stage is known as preliminary stage, followed by mains stage, at the end interview stage.It is necessary to score well in all three stages in order to get assigned as custom officer.

But the limitation is there for in entries,as apart from civil services there is no other way to become a custom officer,and as known to everybody, it is extremely difficult to crack civil services exam for any age-group or for any qualification person.hence the chances of failure become huge, so the chance of not clearing exam is always way too much compare to other exams. Therefore choose your options in a wise manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?