25th October 2011, 04:52 AM
amol jaitapkar30

What can I do to become a Custom Officer being a B.Com Graduate?

i want to become a costom officer iam bcom graduate so what ican do please give me proper advise thank you.

4th December 2011, 07:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to become a Custom Officer being a B.Com Graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amol jaitapkar30 View Post
i want to become a costom officer iam bcom graduate so what ican do please give me proper advise thank you.
Hello Amol,
Since you want to join the customs department as an officer, I would suggest you to write combined graduate level examination.
Combined graduate level examination is conducted by staff selection commission.
The eligible age limit for the exam is 18-27 years.
The examination will be conducted in three stages including two written examination and an interview.
For more information, refer to the official website of staff selection commission.
8th March 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I am chiranjeev ramayya i am graduate student can i could become a custom officer reply me in my gmail [email protected]
15th November 2015, 11:51 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One can join Custom Department on the basis of Graduation degree through civil services exam conducted by UPSC .

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts civil services exam to make recruitment in the posts like IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS .And, Custom Department comes under Indian Revenue Services (IRS) .

The eligibility criteria to join Custom Department are as under:-

-The candidate must have citizenship of India .

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.The candidate who are pursuing final year of their degree course can also apply for the exam.

-The candidate age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.

The selection process involves of

* Preliminary Exam

* Main exam

* Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?