10th April 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How hard is the chemistry retest this year gonna be?

Since this is the 3rd time how hard is the chemistry paper gonna be? What kind of questions can I expect? And how many questions can I expect from the handbook this time? Can you please answer me on this with the information which I need?

Please ASAP.

10th April 2016, 11:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How hard is the chemistry retest this year gonna be?

No, paper is going to be hard and if you will study all the topics of the syllabus with interest and with making your concept and solve the numerical questions you will definitely you have to qualify in the examination.

As, you have not given information about which examination you want to appear for, so it is tough to state you about important topics for examination.
11th April 2016, 12:16 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How hard is the chemistry retest this year gonna be?

Out of syllabus Questions will never be asked in any entrance exams. You should be in position to answer all question of your syllabus, Means you should have depth knowledge of your syllabus. Some question may be tricky and that type questions are always to check extra skills and depth knowledge of candidates.

For further clarification about question pattern and about level of entrance exams you need to mention the name of that particular exams. Then only we can give you full details along with other parameters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?