4th April 2017, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th to become a Scientist and a Teacher of Physics?

Respected Sir, I am very much interested in Physics and I want to pursue a career in Physics so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 12th to become a Scientist and a Teacher of Physics? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a scientist of physics after completing 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What steps should I follow to become a Space Scientist? Which course should I pursue to become a Space Scientist?
  3. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  4. Procedure to become a Scientist in Physics for a 12th Candidate?
  5. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  7. Which Course should I pursue after completing class 12th (Science) if I want to become a Space Scientist in ISRO?
  8. How can I become a physics scientist? I have completed 12th class
  9. How an I become a great Scientist after completing class 12th?
  10. How can I become a scientist in Physics? I have completed 12th class
  11. What can I do after 12th class if I am interested in becoming Animator, Scientist and Teacher?
  12. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  13. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  14. How to become a scientist after completing 12th? Is it necessary to pursue M.Tech?
  15. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  16. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  17. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
22nd July 2017, 11:25 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th to become a Scientist and a Teacher of Physics?

Courses to become scientist:-

BA(social science)
B.Sc(physical science ,applied science and related subjects)
B.E in science ,physical science
B.Tech

Eligibility:-

Student must have passed 12th with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

PG courses:-

M.Sc
ME
M.Tech in related field

Scientist salary:-
Starting salary is between Rs.2 lakh to Rs .3 lakh per year.

Courses to become a physics teacher:-

B.Sc (physics)
B.Sc(honors)
B.Sc(applied physics)
B.Sc(engineering physics)
M.Sc(applied physics)
M.Sc(physics)
M.Sc(engineering physics)
M.Phil (applied physics)
M.Phil(physics)
PhD in applied physics
PhD in physics
PhD in nuclear physics
PhD in biophysics

Job profiles:-

Teacher
Scientist
Lab Supervisor
Assistant Scientist
Research Associate
Technician
Professor
31st August 2017, 06:47 PM
narim.

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th to become a Scientist and a Teacher of Physics?

To become a Scientist, you need to study till Ph.D

To become a Teacher of Physics, you can study till Post Graduation.

For Schools, Graduates also can teach.

After 12th, select any stream related to Physics in Graduation.

Later on, follow the same thing for Post Graduation also.

Select Physics related streams in M.Sc also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?