11th February 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How I can start preparation for Bihar Public Service Commission?

I have completed my B.A in Psychology from Bodh Gaya Magadh University. I want to join Bihar Public Service Commission. Kindly tell me how can I start the preparation of Bihar Public Service Commission exam and get qualify?

28th February 2018, 07:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can start preparation for Bihar Public Service Commission?

BPSC is conducted for recruitment of officer's in the state service.

The examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates have to appear and qualify for all stages for final recruitment.

The examination paper contains question from Histroy, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Current Affairs, General Science etc.

Candidates also have to appear for optional paper in Mains examination. So, you must prepare for examination as per syllabus of examination.

Candidate must have good knowledge regarding the Bihar. To qualify in examination you must have to prepare for it with determination and dedication.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?