2nd October 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

join aeronautical engg after mechanical engg

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  3. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  6. Is it possible to do ME in Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC -- [New]
  11. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  16. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  18. How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?
30th June 2013, 05:19 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

You can do your M.TECH in Aeronautical engineering.I will advise you to do your M.TECH from top institute like IIT or NIT then only it will be valuable.After doing this you can get job in any air plane manufacturing companies like boeing,airbus.But in India we have not good scope for Aeronautical engineering.We have limited scope in our country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?